An occasional series of bike rides in various countries . . .
- 2015 Kim and Kirsten followed the 102nd Tour de France with Bikestyle Tours.
- 2014 Kim and Kirsten followed the 101st Tour de France with Bikestyle Tours.
- 2013 Kim biked all around the magnificent MacKenzie Country, Twizel and Tekapo, South Island.
- 2012 Kim rode around Hengdianzhen, Zhejiang, China on a little red folding Giant.
- 2012 Kim rode in Los Angeles with the Marina Del Rey Cycling Club.
- 2011 Kim explored the Illinois Prairie Path around Chicago, IL.
- 2011 Kim mountain biked in the Santa Monica Mountains, and Mt Verdugo, LA on his Yeti ARC.
- Kim cycles in Wellington with the Onslow Tar Babies.
- Kim cycles in Auckland with the Manukau City Veterans' Cycling Club.
- 2004 Kim went off road at San Luis Potosí, Mexico.
- 2003 Kim lived in Taranaki on the west coast of the North Island.
- 2002 Kim did some mountainbiking in the Golden Triangle area of Northen Thailand.
- 1998 Kim went mountainbiking in Fjordland, a remote part of the South Island of New Zealand.
- 1998 Kim did the NSW Big Ride, an annual event held in Australia.
Typical Mexican bike - rollover for Bike Bling!