Resume continued . . . the small print
- Kim Sinclair was born at Auckland, New Zealand in 1954, and educated at Auckland Grammar School.
- He has a Bachelor of Architecture (with Honours) from the University of Auckland, 1978.
- Kim has been self-employed since 1981 working on a wide range of architectural design and building commissions. He has focussed on film work since 1991, forming KS Associates with his partner Kirsten Shouler.
- He designed and built his and Kirsten's house during 1989, and during 1997 designed and built a new house for his mother (featured in the magazine URBIS).
- Interests include road cycling and mountain biking.
- Has an 18 year old daughter Electra.
- Kim also undertakes location scouting, research, and consultant film design and budgeting work.
- Various T.V.C.s have been designed and art directed including:
Nightime exterior set built at the black sand dunes, Bethells Beach for CHERRY COKE TVC.
SAMSUNG for Somesuch & Co (London)
McDONALDS for Leo Burnett (Sydney)
MASTERCARD for RadicalMedia (Frankfurt)
COLA-COLA for Kinomontage (Sydney)
COSTA for Roman Kuhn Filmproduktion (Munich)
K•SWISS for Backyard Productions (Chicago)
DUAL-BAND PHONE for Another Factory (Hong Kong)
COUNTRYWIDE BANK for Yarra Films (Melbourne)
GOOD TASTE for SiverScreen
LEVENES 'SUMMER OF COLOUR' for Park Avenue
HOUSE OF TRAVEL for Method Films
TELEVISION ONE promos for Nikau Films